Some people say that “PonyCycleis theHermèsin the mechanical ride-on horsetoys”. This is not only because of the high price or the luxury appearance of PonyCycle, but lies inPonyCycle value. PonyCycle is ride on animal toy for kids, it has the features of luxury toy, but the price is much lower, and affordable for most families. Let’s know more about PonyCycle horse together.
What is a PonyCycle® ride on toy?
How do Pony Cycles work?
How do you ride a pony cycle?
Is PonyCycle an electric horse?
Why does PonyCycle have a raised seat?
You will find out all of these in the following article.
Is PonyCycle walking horse toy an electric horse? What is Pony Cycle?
PonyCycle ride on horse toy is the world’s first simulated riding toy that doesn’t rely on any batteries or electricity, it allows kids to exercise and ride around with their own power. Unlike the traditional rocking horse which keeps the rider in one spot, PonyCycle allows kids to ride wherever they want, it rides just like a real pony.
PonyCycle ride on horse has raised seat, it's core of real horse riding experience. Through scientific ergonomic design and the built-in transmission mechanism of the ride on pony, coordinated movement of the whole body is realized.
The rider holds the handle, the seat raises when tread on the pedals, the horse legs will fold, and then release the pedals, the horse legs spread and propel the PonyCycle forward in a galloping motion. In this way, it makes PonyCycle ride like a real horse. You can also steer it left or right by moving the head with the handles. Safe and funny.
One of the best things about the PonyCycle walking pony toy is that not only does it make a wonderful toy, it’s also a great form of exercise. When children move on their PonyCycle, they train a specific group of muscles, meaning that they grow stronger and healthier while having a great time! Make your child’s dream come true and enjoy seeing the joy on their face.
How does PonyCycle work?
1. The rider sits on the raised seat, and gravity causes the seat to move downwards. At the same time, the front legs of the horse are forward and the hind legs are backward. Therefore, the human body descends, the knees bend, and at the same time, the waist is arched, the body is leaning forward, the hands push out the handles, and the arms straighten.
2. Legs tread on the pedals hard, the body rises, the seat is released, and the front and rear legs of the horse close. The human body is supported by the saddle, the legs are straightened, and the hands are pulled back. The waist returns to straight, showing a state of chest and head up.
3. Then, the rider sits back on the saddle, and the power is transmitted back and forth to achieve smooth riding movements.
Why do Pony Cycles have Raised Seat?
When you read here, you may already found out that the raised seat is core of riding like a real pony! It provides the sense of ups and downs when riding. While the no-saddle horse not able to fulfill this at all.
Ergonomic Raised Seat is the one of the key points for PonyCycle. It plays a vital role in smooth riding experience.
It is also the important power source, making it easier for kids to drive the pony and enjoy riding.
Scientific data calculates a labor-saving and comfortable riding method, the raised seat providing effective support for kids during riding.
And the material of the seat is memory foam with good resilience, which is comfortable and soft.
What’s more, after upgraded the saddle structure, the seat now is more robust and durable.
As the parents, you may concern a lot about the safety of the functional toy when you choose it as a gift to kids. ThenIs PonyCycle safe for kids to ride?
The answer is definitely yes. You can see the details as below:
1. PonyCycle mechanical walking horse walks by human power, without any electrical or battery, it’s safe and there is no risk of electric shock.
2. One-way wheels which allow ponies only go forward, prevent children from falling if some kid pull the tail when playing.
3. Big turn angle to prevent kids and ponies from falling when turning around.
4. The anti-collision horse head is soft and elastic, to protect children’s safety when hitting a wall.
5. Ergonomic design of the internal frame to ride smoothly and safely, so it is not something that can easily tip over or fall.
6. The fabric of this ride on horse toy is soft and safe without sharp parts, the child has no risk of stab or scratch.
7. Safety Material, no heavy metals and other harmful substances.
8. The rideable pony has passed EN71 and ASTM test for EU and US market, can be used with confidence.
9. PonyCycle has no brakes, so it is not recommend to riding him downhill! But when riding on a flat surface, PonyCycle stops easily if you just stop pushing the pedals.
What’s more, the brake function is being developed with speed up.
Some customers message us that PonyCycle is their kids’ favorite toy, even themselves as adults would like to have onelarge ponycycle. We are happy to see this.
Then, what age for PonyCycle, and what sizes of ponies do PonyCycle have?
You can find this in the next article.
The PonyCycle is The Best Birthday Gift For My GrandbabyByMom Knows BestWednesday, September 8, 2021Ifyou are looking for the best birthday gift for kids ages 3-9, check
How to assemble a PonyCycle horse toyWhen we mums bought toys for our kids, we are even more excited than the little cuties and cannot wait to see
How does the PonyCycle work?Some people say that PonyCycleis theHermèsin the mechanical ride-on horsetoys This is not only becau
How do you ride a PonyCycleWhat is thePonyCycle?PonyCycle is aride-on pony toythat is very popular with parents and children The biggest fea
Happy Birthday With PonyCycle UnicornByLaurenSeptember 20, 2021My little girl’s birthday is soon and this PonyCycle pink unicorn makes THE BEST Gift
Do these perfect gifts for kids-PonyCycle work on carpetSure PonyCycle ride-on toys can work on carpet without any problem And this rideable toycaneven go over thecarpe
What's PonyCycle Model U 2021"Model U 2021 " first-ever no-battery Kid& 39;s ride on horse toy with brakesPonyCycle® has redefined industry
Why PonyCycle ride on unicorn/horse toy is the bestChristmas gift for kidsIf your child has not yet filled out to Santa’s wish list, but you want to break
What Age is PonyCycle for?PonyCycle is designed for children ages3 to 9 It has two sizes,U3 K3is for age 3-5, max load capacity is 55 l
Review from Sleepless MomOrigin:https: sleeplessmom com ponycycle By JessicaI think every kid asks for a horse at least once They don’